Part-time Undergraduate Courses
Applications for September 2016 are now closed.
For further information please contact the part-time Student Helpdesk at 051 302040 or email email@example.com
Applications for Professional development courses are made directly to WIT and are typically made online.
- Go to the Part-time Courses and click on the Short Courses tab
- Click on the course title to see more information about each course
- Click on the Apply Online button at the top of the course page
- Fill in the application form. Please supply a valid email address with all applications as correspondence regarding your application, start date of your course etc will be made by email.
- Pay the tuition fee by credit/debit card and receive an online receipt.
- At the beginning of September you will receive confirmation of the course start date and details from the School of Lifelong Learning Office via letter and email.
Alternatively click on the "Apply Online" button, fill in and print off your details and post it with your payment (cheque, postal order, bank draft) within 10 working days.
If you have any difficulty applying online please contact the Part-time Students Helpdesk at 051 302040 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part-time Taught Postgraduate Courses
Applications for taught WIT part-time postgraduate courses are made online via the http://www.pac.ie portal site.
Please consult the Taught Postgraduate webpages for information on part-time PG courses available and how to apply.
Part-time Research Postgraduate Courses
Applications for Research Postgraduate courses are made directly to WIT.
Please consult the Research Postgraduate webpages for further information on opportunities available and how to apply.